Wanna know what makes people smile? Face muscles. In this short video, learners have an opportunity to view what muscles look like and how they provide humans with movement by contracting and relaxing.
16 Views 15 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners explore muscles that work in pairs to cause movement in the body and share the information with the class
- Instruct pupils to research the origins and insertions of muscles and share their findings with the class
- Video 31 in a series of 40
- Video includes a table of contents, making it easy to show specific segments
- Interesting segment about how people learned how muscles work