Meet Lindsey, a mechanical engineer who has taken up bioengineering. She uses her skills to model blood vessels and their interaction with regenerating tissues. She continues to discuss the future of bioengineering in an informative video.
7 Views 3 Downloads
- Use as a portion of a lesson on the different types of STEM careers
- Research computer modeling and how it can help engineers define problems
- The class should have some knowledge on the function of blood vessels
- The opening points out that many medical jobs rely on engineers
- The video is short but informative enough to pique pupils' interest in the job
- The closed captioning does not translate the audio correctly