A woman had a job crushing cans at the recycling plant; it was soda pressing. Video focuses on the ways our environment recycles, including the water cycle, carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle, and the phosphorus cycle. It also describes the importance of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and sulfur. Video is the fourth in an 18-part series.
- Have students draw at least one environmental cycle that occurs on Earth
- Be aware that there are public comments allowed on YouTube
- Requires prior knowledge of DNA and ATP
- Highlights a mnemonic device to help remember the cycles
- Includes closed captioning, which is a great supplement