Learn more about a famous person in history and record this information on a biography format worksheet. After conducting research on a person of interest, biographers record information about their subject's name, birth and death dates, as well as information on background and accomplishments.
- Use in a unit about historical figures, Black History Month, or famous women in history
- Ask advanced computer users to create their own electronic template that includes the same information
- Modify the form and have class members interview and write short biographies about each other
- Have researchers use the worksheet as a place to keep notes during research or as a final draft form for their report
- A great addition to a unit about research and citing sources
- Well-organized and straightforward for any reading level
- Includes sections for different types of details, as well as a place for a picture