It might look like he's doing nothing, but at the cellular level, he's quite busy. A video provides an overview of the many different biological levels. Using two different graphic organizers and many cartoon drawings to hold the attention of scholars, it begins with cells and ends with the biosphere.
- Create a visual aid with either the puzzle pieces or the hierarchy diagram to learners to fill out as they watch the video
- Video works well as homework in a flipped classroom
- Lesson best fits as an introduction to biology
- The first in a series of 33 videos
- Opening will get pupils' attention
- Clear explanation of the difference between organ, organ system, and organism
- Publisher monitors comments for language