This Biomaterials: Crash Course Engineering #24 video also includes:
Let materials science come alive in your classroom. Scholars learn about biomaterials by watching an engaging video. They see how titanium, polyurethane, hydrogels, and other materials are used in medicine and bioengineering.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Team up with a biology teacher for a cross-curricular lesson
- Knowledge of polymers from the previous video is beneficial
- 24th installment of the Crash Course Engineering playlist
- Narration is easy to understand and follow
- Well-paced video holds viewers' attention