Objects don't always behave the way we think they will. A video lesson gives some clarity to the movement of spinning objects. The instructor applies the concepts of torque and angular momentum in an episode of a physics playlist.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Bring in different spinning objects for pupils to analyze
- Have pupils record new vocabulary from the video in a graphic organizer
- Expects an understanding of angular momentum
- Uses diagrams and demonstrations to add clarity to explanations
- Incorporates many different examples to illustrate the concept