Kick off a celebration of Black History Month with a quick video. The narrator shares the history of the holiday and sheds light on famous African Americans such as Frederick Douglas, Harriet Tubman, George Washington Carver, and more!
- Discuss the video's question in a grand conversation or on a classroom blog
- Create a Black History Month-themed bulletin board featuring the individuals mentioned in the video
- Gather a collection of books on the topic, have them easily accessible for pupils to browse when time permits
- February is Black History Month
- Links allow for easy sharing, downloading, and assigning
- Comes equipped with eye-catching graphics and fun sound effects