Who can get to 100 first?! It may be in the hands of chance, but either way kids will have to practice counting and adding along the way. Partners take turns rolling two dice and moving their game pieces that many spaces until one pupils reaches 100.
- As the resource suggests, play this game to celebrate the 100th day of the school year
- Mix up the game by adding in additional dice or requiring learners to complete other math problems along the way
- Have a game day and make enough boards so that all kids can pair off and play
- While this is intended as a partner activity, an individual could play to reach 100 on their own and receive a small prize when they get there
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Comes with the game board and suggestions for how to put it together and make it last a long time
- Includes a bonus point idea that requires learners to read large numbers correctly