This Body in Balance lesson plan also includes:
The human body maintains homeostasis through the interconnection of multiple systems. Young scientists match these connections and discuss how they relate to each other. They apply their knowledge to solve the mystery of a treasure hunter.
- Use the lesson as a review and synthesis of the systems in the human body
- Requires prior knowledge of the organs in the human body, their functions, and their systems
- Remember the body system placement can have each answer in one of two different places
- Provides answers to discussion questions as well as worksheets
- Uses only basic materials