Atomic models help us visualize the interactions of substances we cannot see. Explore atomic models, specifically Lewis structures, that show valence electrons and their role in bonds.
9 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Stop the video periodically and give pairs of learners compounds or molecules to draw Lewis structures from
- Classroom needs access to the Internet, a projection system, and a computer
- Video assumes learners understand valence electrons
- Video models how to draw Lewis dot diagrams or Lewis structures
- The resource discusses how models have inaccuracies but are still beneficial for learning