Tackle the basics of plot with a straightforward book report form. Learners note down the author and title, setting, characters, and basic plot points in any story or book.
31 Views 33 Downloads
- Use this as a first step in the book report process; kids can then put together the sentences into summary paragraphs and draw pictures to go along with their reports
- Have kids fill out this organizer to show they have been completing their independent reading
- Complete this as a class for a novel or story you have read together
- Some learners will need additional scaffolding, such as sentence frames, to fill out each section with complete sentences
- This is a fairly basic resource that might best be used to prepare learners for a more involved report or project
- The organizer can be used with any fictional text