This Book Report lesson plan also includes:
Discover Italian families though a book study. Learners also practice Italian vocabulary and grammar, explore direct and reported speech, and complete an assessment or final project.
21 Views 12 Downloads
- You may need to purchase the book referenced in the plan titled All the Way to America: The Story of a Big Italian Family and a Little Shovel, by Dan Yaccarino
- The plan mentions that teachers should assess their class, but doesn't mention the assessment that is included in the materials tab for this resource
- The book that the plan is based upon is more appropriate for younger students
- Comes with two grammar worksheets, an assessment, and accompanying answer keys
- Does not include a clear vocabulary list; you may need to create your own or find one in your textbook