Reflect on your reading with a book review form. After finishing a novel or short story, kids choose the correct genre and discuss their favorite part. They also decide which part they would change, and whether or not they would recommend the book to a friend.
- Use in a reading group, after a class novel, or for independent reflection after finishing a book
- Have kids complete as part of a book report
- Great for the evaluation part of a novel project
- Assign a written review on the book, using the information here
- Vocabulary might be a little advanced for younger learners
- Easy to complete with minimal writing
- A quick assessment tool that activates critical thinking