This Boston vs Bullies: Facilitator's Guide unit also includes:
- Boston vs Bullies Version 2.5
- Boston vs Bullies Classroom Presentation—A Slideshow for Teachers
- Introduction to Bullying Prevention—A Slideshow for Parents
- Bullying Quiz
- Game Plan Activity
- Facilitators Guide: Including Kids with Disabilities in Bullying Prevention
- Boston vs Bullies Educational Program
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Score a big win for your school's environment with top-notch bullying prevention resources! The downloadable materials feature prominent sports figures from the Boston area talking about their experiences with bullying. Appropriate for any age, the lesson plans include presentations, worksheets, assessments, and videos.
- Use the resource as a school-wide program, or include some of the activities within your specific classroom
- Request free pencils and wristbands, then use them for rewards as students work through the lessons
- Download the lesson materials directly from the website by submitting your information; all of the resources are free!
- Each lesson is designed to be implemented within a half class period, leaving plenty of time for discussion and reflection
- The sports personalities are diverse and appealing to a wide range of audiences