A simple worksheet can offer loads of possibilities. This resource includes six blank thought clouds for pupils to brainstorm ideas for their next project or assignment.
7 Views 4 Downloads
- Give learners topics from which each thought cloud will stem from to help students organize their brainstorm
- After students have filled in each of the thought bubbles, have them determine which bubbles have the best collection of details and information and color those bubbles in
- Fair amount of space available in each thought cloud
- Applicable to any subject and/or grade level
- No specific instructions or guidance provided on how to best utilize the worksheet
- Ways to use the worksheet are not immediately apparent