This Brexit Debate lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Should we stay or should we go? Class members debate whether Britain should exit the European Union. While the resource predates the exit vote, the materials provide class members with an opportunity to explore some of the many issues involved in the debate.
- Reframe the question and ask class members to debate whether the UK should have voted to leave the EU
- The resource predates the Brexit referendum; however, information on the possible renegotiation options, the terms Prime Minister David Cameron wanted to renegotiate, and the glossary of terms are still of value
- The six-page resource includes background information about the Brexit vote, links to useful resources, a description of the activity, worksheets, and a glossary
- Neither information nor links to debate format are provided