Curated and Reviewed by Lesson Planet
This Bridge Building lesson plan also includes:
Bridge the gaps in your knowledge of bridges. Individuals learn about bridge types by building models. The activity introduces beam bridges, arch bridges, truss bridges, and suspension bridges.
101 Views 72 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Have learners create a poster describing the different types of bridges
- Requires some prior preparation (setting up stations)
- Necessary materials include wood blocks, rulers, card stock, straws, Popsicle sticks, etc.
- Includes pacing suggestion
- Provides very thorough directions for each station of the activity