This Bridge Building lesson plan also includes:
Bridge the gaps in your knowledge of bridges. Individuals learn about bridge types by building models. The activity introduces beam bridges, arch bridges, truss bridges, and suspension bridges.
82 Views 56 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Have learners create a poster describing the different types of bridges
- Requires some prior preparation (setting up stations)
- Necessary materials include wood blocks, rulers, card stock, straws, Popsicle sticks, etc.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes pacing suggestion
- Provides very thorough directions for each station of the activity