This Bringing a Pop-up Book to Life activities & project also includes:
Breath life into the pages of a text with this instructional video on creating pop-up books. From choosing a topic, through the planning and creation phases, this video examines how to develop engaging visual presentations that reach out and grab the attention of viewers.
- View this video with your class as an introduction to a project in any subject area in which students make pop-up books to explain a topic
- Use this video to help you create pop-up books to supplement instruction on different topics
- Watch this video to introduce an art or flilm class to stop-motion animation
- Provides clear explanations with supporting visuals for how to assemble pop-up books
- TED-Ed offers teachers the option of creating customized lessons based on this video