This British Attacks in the Chesapeake during the War of 1812 lesson plan also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
This is a fun mapping activity that will have your class knowing the ins and outs of the battles in the War of 1812. Your young cartographers will not only plot decisive attacks, but will analyze their purpose, goals, and impact on citizens through answering guided questions. Discover why the British determined to attack certain locations and how the Americans vigorously defended the Chesapeake.
- Well-designed lesson with extensions, accommodations, and additional resources
- Engaging, interactive activity
- You will need to determine how you would like the maps to be illustrated
- Will require prep time to gather instructional materials for mapping activity