Titrations are a great work-out routine; you get buffer. But what are buffers and where do they naturally occur? Watch this explanation to find out. Also included are a discussion of acid rain, carbonate buffering, composition of buffers, pH of buffers, and titration. Demonstrations of experiments using buffers are included.
- Use the topics included in the YouTube notes to create an outline for note taking
- Complete the same demonstrations in class so students can observe them close up
- Requires prior knowledge of pH, acids, and bases
- Be aware that YouTube comments are open to the public and may be inappropriate
- The 31st in a series of 46 videos
- Perfect for either a traditional or flipped classroom
- Includes closed captioning for taking notes