This Build a City of the Future! lesson plan also includes:
- Graphics & Images
- Join to access all included materials
Tap into your pupils' imagination by asking them to design futuristic, ideal cities. They must discuss and take scale and size into account, looking at some model pieces of art for inspiration and analysis. The final product for each individual is a fully developed 3-D block of a class cityscape.
- Great for a class display, this would be fun project to show parents during a school showcase day
- If you have a large class, your 3-D city might take up more space than is readily available; consider partnering students up to save space
- A fun project that involves some collaboration and plenty of imagination
- Includes extension ideas, materials lists, a rubric, vocabulary, and more