Build your class's knowledge with a vowel game. With a list of code words for each vowel, kids begin to construct fences with the words that share long vowel sounds.
44 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Blow up the fence images and decorate a bulletin board with them, using larger pieces of paper for each word
- Divide your class into small groups to focus on each vowel set at different stations
- Images are very colorful, which might be hard for printing
- Fun and collaborative activity for learners
- Helpful for special education classes and for learners with dyslexia