This Building Relationships lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Understanding how to relate to others and participate in healthy human relationships is an important life skill for young learners to develop. Learners will use the worksheets to discuss problem solving in human interactions, and how problem ownership and interference can affect our relationships with others.
- Remember to reiterate to students why knowing who "owns" a problem is important for building healthy relationships. Convey such concepts as interdependence, caring, and providing support while maintaining individual health
- Designed for seventh graders but applicable to other grade and age levels
- Worksheets included, which will serve as good discussion prompts
- Suggestions for teacher remarks and questions provided