This Bullying Awareness unit also includes:
As a teacher, it's likely you're seeing bullying at your school in some capacity. Use three activities as a refresher course for junior high schoolers on what bullying is, the severity of its consequences, and how they can make a significant impact. Find icebreakers, printable handouts, and role-play activities. Learners then create a life-sized hero who can stop bullying.
- Start your class with envelopes on each students' desk, which have one of the printed bullying facts for class members to read as an anticipatory set
- Use attached links to find the videos referenced in activity; links in the lesson do not work
- Learners are up and moving, working with one another, and really thinking about the positive impact they can have
- Handouts are all included, ready to print
- There is no activities list as mentioned in Activity A