This Bunny See, Say, Write and Read! worksheet also includes:
- Graphics & Images
- Join to access all included materials
Develop the reading, writing, and spelling skills of young learners with a simple learning exercise. To begin, children practice reading and writing the words see, in, bunny, and hat, before reading a series of three short sentences using these words.
- Use this worksheet as a teacher-led learning center during language arts rotations in kindergarten and first grade
- As an extension activity, have students create their own sentences using one or more of the words on the worksheet
- Handwriting lines are provided to support children with correctly writing their lowercase letters
- Pictures are included to support children with reading the words and sentences