This Buying a Car lesson plan also includes:
Future car owners use geometric sums to calculate payments for a car loan in the 31st installment of a 35-part module. These same concepts provide the basis for calculating annuity payments.
11 Views 12 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have the class research prices of cars
- Show learners how to use a spreadsheet program to calculate payments
- Lesson relies heavily on knowledge and skills from the previous lesson
- Teacher guide includes scaffolding tips
- Pupils will appreciate the practical nature of the lesson