This C. elegans and Alcohol lesson plan also includes:
Investigate experimental design through a hands-on exploration. A creative lesson allows learners to design an experiment to monitor the effects of alcohol on the C. elegans worm. After conducting the experiment, individuals analyze their data to make conclusions.
- View the video as an introduction to the activity
- Have pupils collaborate to develop a viable experiment design
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for set up prior to the activity
- Includes an optional activity as an extension
- Incorporates questions to encourage active participation