I think we need a new teacher; this one keeps asking us for the answers! The video walks through how to solve for sample size when you are given a z score, proportion, and margin of error. It also explains a graph of the relationship between sample size and proportion.
- Create practice problems to complete after viewing the video
- The resource would work well as homework in a flipped classroom
- Lesson assumes prior knowledge of z scores, proportion, and margin of error
- The fourth video in a series of six
- Step-by-step instructions are simple to follow
- The video only solves one problem