When does .2 round up rather than down? The example in a statistics video changes the rules about rounding. The video walks through how to solve for sample size when you are given the error, z score, and standard deviation. It also graphs the relationship of each of the variables to sample size.
- Create practice problems to solve after watching the video
- The video would work well as homework in a flipped classroom
- Requires prior knowledge of error, z scores, and standard deviation
- The third video in a series of six
- Step-by-step instructions are easy to follow
- Video only demonstrates how to solve one example problem