This Calculating Exponential Growth lesson plan also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
There can be a steep learning curve when teaching about exponential growth, but the instructional activity helps kids make sense out of the concept. When talking about exponential growth of viruses, learners may not be very interested, but when you are talking about money, engagement levels shoot up exponentially! Once the concept is understood, applying it to viral replication or anything else should be straightforward.
- Engaging worksheet to learn about the concept
- Activity accessible to a variety of age groups
- Closure discussion brings idea of exponential growth back to HIV replication
- Ties basic math skills into science