Excel at your work with a lesson featuring spreadsheets. A video walks pupils slowly through how to solve standard deviation and variance using Excel in two different ways.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have classmates use Excel and other spreadsheet software to complete the practice problem, so they can compare the two
- Pupils should have prior knowledge of how to do this by hand before watching the video
- Does not assume any Excel knowledge
- The third in a series of seven statistics videos
- Step-by-step instructions demonstrate multiple ways to fill in each cell
- Only solves one practice problem