This Calculus AB/BC - Can Change Occur at an Instant? ap test prep also includes:
Be instantly transfixed by the idea of instantaneous rates of change. Scholars watch an informative video that introduces the fathers of calculus, Newton and Leibniz. They then learn about instantaneous rates of change by first calculating average rates of change and then considering what would happen as the intervals become smaller and smaller.
- Apply the video as part of a review session in preparation for the AP Calculus test
- This is the first of 18 videos in Unit 1 - Limits and Continuity
- Pupils should be familiar with the difference quotient
- Includes handouts with the same questions that are covered in the video and with additional practice questions
- Provides a separate answer key for instructors