This Can Nutrients in Water Cause Harm? activities & project also includes:
Ecology candidates culture pond water organisms over a few days time, then they experiment to find out how increasing nutrients affects the population. As part of a unit on water, this exploration gives your class an understanding of how important it is to protect freshwater bodies. This can be used as part of the water unit, or alone as a activity on water pollution.
- A neatly formatted two-color lab sheet comes in English and in Spanish
- Lesson fits nicely into a water unit, or stands alone as a lesson in water pollution
- Richly detailed teacher's notes
- Interdisciplinary resources available to add depth to the lesson
- Can be used to address Next Generation Science Standards