There are reasons elderly people are more susceptible to diseases. A video lesson instructor discusses the changes cells endure over someone's lifespan and how that affects the likelihood of contracting a disease.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate a statistical analysis of the life expectancy of humans
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if assigning the video for independent viewing
- Expects a basic understanding of cell division
- Emphasizes key scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson
- Incorporates images and animations to help clarify concepts