As if geometry weren't puzzling enough! Give your classes a challenge to solve and watch as they discuss and develop ideas. Part of a larger playlist that explores physics concepts, the video lesson offers a presentation of the puzzle and a detailed explanation of the answer.
- Pause the video after the presentation of the puzzle; ask for clarifying questions and then allow pupils time to offer solutions
- Incorporate during a unit on similar triangles
- Expects a solid understanding of the criteria for similar triangles
- Presents the problem to several mathematical experts to offer a solution
- Includes an explanation with diagrams to offer clarity