This Can You Take the Pressure? lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Do not let the pressure get to you. The first lesson in a unit of 22 introduces the concept of air pressure. Using background knowledge, the resource gives teachers the information they need to discuss how people measure air pressure and Bernoulli's Principle.
- Demonstrate Bernoulli's principle by blowing across a piece of paper
- Develop a graphic organizer for vocabulary
- Pupils should know that air has weight
- Provides assessment questions to use before and after the lesson
- Includes suggestions for extensions