Hop across the country like a penguin from ice floe to ice floe using an interactive video game. Acting as a penguin, learners match capitals to their states. Game features allow teachers to set up competitions and check learning progress.
- Create class challenges using the video game to allow pupils to compete with their geographical knowledge
- Track progress on learning the state capitals using included software
- Learners need access to a computer and Internet access to use the game
- Game is simple to use and engaging
- Tracking allows for feedback and remediation