This Carbon Cycle lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Using a jigsaw approach, earth science experts teach each other about the physical, biological, and geologic components of the carbon cycle, with a specific focus on the ocean.
40 Views 41 Downloads
- Lesson plan layout is organized
- Fosters communication and collaboration by using the jigsaw method
- Provides directed questions for each expert group to use when collecting information to relate in their process groups
- Most of the resource links are no longer valid; you may want to research a few quality websites to refer each group to