This Carbon Footprint lesson plan also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Your young environmentalists can calculate their carbon footprint and discuss ways to reduce it with a worksheet about climate change. After reading a handout about what impact one's carbon footprint can have on the environment, kids complete a worksheet that adds up points to their carbon footprint based on the items they use in their household.
- A great addition to your unit on conservation or Earth Day activities
- Create a bar graph to represent the carbon footprints of the kids in your class after they complete the worksheet
- Use the second worksheet as a warm-up activity before the lesson, or as a reflection assignment once the lesson is over
- Includes links to additional resources and reference material