As pupils consider possible career paths for the future, give them the chance to reflect on their greatest skills, lifelong interests, favorite subject areas and activities, values, deeply rooted beliefs, etc.
1 Collection 406 Views 344 Downloads
- As an extension activity, have learners talk to an older adult to learn about the career path they took, and how their ideas and values may have evolved over time
- While the first two lines prompt you to review an online tutorial and assessment, it may be better to skip this entirely in order to avoid the complications of Internet use and third-party advertisements, and adapt the worksheet to your own lesson
- Appropriate brainstorming activity for college and career readiness
- Great list of things to consider as part of a thorough self-assessment
- Promotes use of one particular website several times in the worksheet