This Cast Your Vote interactive also includes:
Impress upon your learners the importance of researching candidates in an election and considering not only which issues are most important to them as voters, but also which issues are most important to the candidates.
84 Views 74 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Before an upcoming election, play this game with your class and discuss the meaning and importance of the types of topics raised (i.e. education, global warming, unemployment, etc.)
- Follow up the game with an assignment to research any candidates currently running for office, or to make a list of popular election issues and rank them in importance
- More appropriate for middle school or younger learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Modern design, engaging, and interactive