This Celebrate Your Culture lesson plan also includes:
After a class discussion about celebrations and customs, class members draw pictures depicting special events from their family cultures. Next, they draw pictures of an event from a different culture and share their work with classmates.
14 Views 5 Downloads
- Provide resources about different cultures for students to research before drawing their pictures
- First of four lessons from the Respecting Individual and Group Differences unit
- Requires drawing paper or poster board
- Includes a measurable learning objective, essential question, and performance goal
- Integrates art, social studies, and social and emotional learning