ATP �— it's everywhere! The video describes aerobic and anaerobic respiration, how the processes of glycolysis, the Kreb cycle, and the Electron Transport Chain work inside the cells to produce ATP, and ends with a discussion about lactic acid fermentation.
- After teaching cellular respiration, show the video and stop periodically to ask what happens next in the process to assess learners' knowledge
- Classroom should have a computer, projection system, and access to the Internet
- Have a way to teach and reinforce vocabulary; there is an abundance of it in cellular respiration
- Part 10 in a series of 37
- Cellular respiration is a complex process, and the video does a great job in explaining it through good visuals and engaging dialogue
- Great relation to Olympic track athletes and what is happening inside their bodies as they sprint or run long distances