Explain how to find the center of mass of an object. A video uses suspension and plumb lines to find the point of intersection that is the center of mass. It also relates this concept to simple pendulums, covering the time period and frequency of both.
- Let students experiment with pendulums
- Be aware that YouTube videos allow public comments
- Requires prior knowledge of symmetry
- Video is the 43rd in a series of 49
- Includes a written script and closed captioning for pupils and teachers to reference
- Video is great for visual learners