Introduce your young economists to the completely distinct concepts of change in demand versus change in quantity demanded. Like having a personal economics instructor in your own home, Mr. Clifford guides students through this key macroeconomics concept through explanations and illustrations on a whiteboard.
- Use this video as part of a flipped classroom learning environment, a model for your own instruction, or as a study aid that you can provide for your class
- Pupils should understand such concepts as a downward sloping demand curve and inverse relationship between demand and quantity prior to beginning this video
- Presenter clearly relates to and addresses his student audience directly throughout the video
- Whiteboard illustrations help to reinforce the content
- Instructor moves fairly quickly through the material