Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Eddy currents, Faraday's Law and Lenz's Law provide the connection between train brakes and and MRI machines in a activity that asks teachers to provided the material needed so the pupils can understand the properties of changing magnetic fields.
3 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Assign videos on Faraday's and Lenz's Laws to watch before coming to class and do the problems during class
- Provide additional problems and scenarios to work together as a class
- Set up the demonstrations ahead of time and test them to be sure they work as anticipated
- The 11th part in a 14-part series
- The lesson contains three demonstrations that illustrate Farraday's Law
- The answer key shows the work required to arrive at the solution
- No instructional directions are provided
- Changing Fields Homework
- Changing Fields Homework Answers