This Characteristics of Waves presentation also includes:
Waves, waves, and more waves. Here, class members look at the many types and characteristics of energy waves including transverse, longitudinal, standing, seismic, p-waves, s-waves, and l-waves.
12 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Use the presentation template in class and save the video for students who are absent or in case you need a substitute
- Add hands-on exploration of waves using Slinkies
- Lesson best fits as a review of energy waves
- Comes with nine worksheets, allowing pupils plenty of practice
- Video utilizes some colloquialisms, which may confuse pupils