This Charlotte’s Web Lesson Plan activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Make your classroom into a place of kindness and compassion with E.B White's Charlotte's Web. The first four pages of the lesson plan guide you through several steps and projects, including discussions on Charlotte and Wilbur's friendship, a word search with vocabulary from the story, and a papier mâché piggy bank.
- Use the worksheets as warm-up activities or homework assignments during your book unit
- Incorporate the message of Charlotte's Web into a unit on friendship, trust, and anti-bullying
- Most activities are best as auxiliary practice; use your own lessons to reinforce the themes of the book
- Includes all necessary worksheets, a materials list, and instructions