Demonstrate that all bonds are not made the same. Use the video to compare ionic and covalent bonds. Each bond is explained in depth using specific examples.
4 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and using class time to answer questions and apply the concepts
- Some knowledge of electron configurations is helpful
- YouTube video requires Internet access to view
- Continues a series of eight chemistry videos
- Uses examples of molecules that are familiar to pupils
- Animations improve the explanations and lead to a better understanding